Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it.
Whatever you are feeling, love yourself for feeling it.
What we think and how we feel about ourselves creates the blueprint for all – Yes All – of our life experiences. Identifying the symptoms of low self esteem is a powerful step in waking up to the thoughts and feelings we have about ourselves. With this awareness we have the choice to make a change.
Read through the list of symptoms of low self esteem below. Which items on the list describe you? People with low self esteem:
- Constantly doubt themselves and do not trust themselves.
- Operate out of a fear of rejection and look for approval from others.
- Are typically unassertive is asking for what they want.
- Blame themselves, often thinking everything is their fault.
- Seek the approval of others to be happy.
- Are consumed with regrets about the past and worries about the future.
- Are often depressed and lacking energy.
- Have a tendency to be stuck and immobilized because they are afraid of failure.
- May overcompensate and become over-achievers.
- May be perfectionists, never satisfied with their accomplishments.
- Are plagued with negative self talk and self doubt. (Read More…)